Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Wondering


Well, I am back at school and really busy. I have so much on my mind these days.
The first being my grades and where will I be next year. The second, Where will Jeff be next year. Actually I no where he will be. He will be at Penn State Main. I am truly worried about what will happen if i can't moved down there. To like another school around there. Because there is no way I will make it into the main campus. I know there is the Dubois campus. Which is close by but its not at the same time. Its an hour and 20 mins away. Its closer then Theil is if i was to stay here. Its 3 hours and 25 mins away.
Also the other thing that I am wondering about is all the weddings that are happening this year. They are all young the are 19 or 20 years old. I want to get married. I really do. I also want to wait. I just need to wait. See where I will be. I just need to know what is going to happen.
I just don't know what is going on in my life.
Other then, I love my boyfriend. He is my world. He Makes me so happy. He loves me so very much. I love him so very much too. He is truly my world.

No comments: