Monday, November 10, 2008
44 days till Christmas!
Well as the title states its 44 days till Christmas and I am already pumped (*throws fist into the air*). I know its early but I can't help it. Its snowing here and it just makes me think Christmas. On to other things lol. Well its almost final time here at school so I am working hard to make sure that I do well on the exams, but its rough when all I want to do is have fun. Right after my finals, I am home bound for Christmas brake, which will be nice. I am hoping Santa brings me what I want this year for Christmas, but it seems unlikely. I really want a kitten, Xbox 360, Guitar Hero World Tour, and TSO Tickets. Yes I know all of that is expensive, but one can hope. Well that's all for this post off to study!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment