Sunday, November 16, 2008
38 days till christmas.
Well the rush is starting to begin. So is the flu season. Jeff is getting sick, and so is my Dad. Its always around the holidays that I get sick. I can't really afford that at this time because I have finals in a few weeks. also I have this huge paper and speech I have to work on. Its for my conservation bio class. Also I just have a ton of stuff to get done. I really don't want to get sick now. I just can't. So I am trying to think if I what I am going to get everyone for Christmas. I have all of Jeff's family. There is Christy, Gus, Jeff, Britt, Cody, Cello, the twins, his grandparents. I just don't know what to get them all. The only one that I am worried about is Jeff, I don't know what to get him. He said that he wants a comic. I just don't no what to do. Cuz there is Christmas, then Our 2 year Anniversary, then his 20th birthday. I just don't know. I am worried. Cuz I don't have much money. Well I am off to go do something. I should do homework. The thing is I am home and don't want to do it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Honey you don't have to get us anything! Just having you here for Christmas is more than enough!! If you really feel you need to bring something then a plate of cookies would be FABULOUS!! :)
You're such a sweetheart!!
Post a Comment