Thursday, December 4, 2008

FINALS-Frick I Never Actually Learned S*%t.

Finals start Next week. Wednesday, is when my first exams start. I have two exams Wednesday, on from 6pm to 8 pm then the next one at 8 pm to 10pm, Screw that. HAHAHA. I swear I will explode when I get home. The stress that I have is through the roof. But ohhhhhhh well. LOL. So its just a few days till Christmas and I haven't done any shopping yet. I am waiting for a little bit more money. HOPE I get some from my grandmother. I don't know what to get Jeff yet, but I will figure it out.....

On to the life at Thiel. WoOoOoO. Its just a blast. Here are some pics from the begaining of the year. I had the car for a week and took some of my friends to Pymatuing, we went to the beach there, it was a stress releaver. It was so much fun. Got to love that.

This is Me, Katie, and Heather Laughing at my Joke about the great White Hunters, that were sitting in the water waiting for ducks! HA



This is Katie, Jenny, Me, and Heather. Funny Faces!


Well off to study!

No comments: