What a HOOT that was, well we (my sister, Mom, and I) are making Christmas cookies. Well today my sister and I started to make pumpkin roll, that WAS TO FUNNY. Shane, my sisters boyfriend came over to help, and not to long after that My boyfriend surprised me by showing up too. Which was great.
My sister and I started to make pumpkin roll, and when we took the first roll out, I was like this is going to suck. I Started to sing the I HATE PUMPKIN ROLL song. I just made it up on the spot and had my sister howling by the time I was done singing it. After awhile things just got funnier and funnier. I ended up hitting my sister with the side of a hot jelly roll pan ( it did not really hurt her) and I ended up on the floor laughing so hard I peed my pants. Shane thought that I was joking. I SO WAS NOT. Jeff was just laughing at me. He said that I am never going to live that down. Well that is okay. Because I had him laughing really hard and that just makes me smile =).
We then made Snails, Which are an Anise Oil Cookie. (Not a butt cookie as Jeff calls it.) These cookies not going to lie kind of look like little piles of dog poop. They are in the shape of a snail thing. You would just have to see it to understand. LOL Jeff was again having a blast with making the snails. He left before we finish, I wished he would have stayed because We would have had even more fun. lol.
Tomorrow my sister and I are making sugar cookies and going to decorate them.
Then Friday we are making spritz cookies. Then we are done, with making Christmas cookies.
Well till next time keep laughing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment