Sunday, January 18, 2009

Worrying

I can't stop worrying. There are many reasons. One of them being finding a new job, one that pays well. Another and a big one, is Jeff. He is so sad about what happened the other day. He just text messaged me asking why this had to happen to him. Why does all the bad stuff always happen to him? He kept asking me that. I told him I don't really know, but I am here for you. He is just really upset and when he is upset I am upset. He feels as if he has lost the trust of his parents. I don't think he did. I really don't, it was an accident. He did not hurt anyone. He just damaged the car. THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS THAT HE WAS NOT HURT. He does not see it like that right now. All he is seeing is anger. I am just happy he is okay.

Tons of things have been happening. I just can't seem to put them into groups. I don't sleep at night, I am stressed out.

Well till next time.

No comments: