Thursday, January 8, 2009

Well what a change.

I am no longer in school. WHICH BY THE WAY KINDA SUCKS. I now have so much to take care of its not funny. I miss my friends at school. The good thing is that I see Jeff a lot now. It makes me feel better. I hope that my Thiel Friends understand that I do love them and that I am planning on coming up as soon as I can. Jenny my one friend moved into my old room. I don't know how to feel about it. I am kind of sad. Which is understandable because I am not there anymore, and it hurts. At Thiel I made more friends then I realized. And I miss them all very much. One day I will go back to school, but for now I am looking for a good job with 40 hours. I really need this. So say a little prayer for me.
Till next time.

No comments: